Saturday, July 25, 2009


THE BEST CELEBRATION EVER!!!
Wait let me stop smiling....:)
Well..to start of it has been almost 2years of hostel life...and for those who don't know what hostel life is all about.....all that I can say is "you are missing something!!"
All the times spent together ,morning through night,all the midnight maggies,all the coffees and teas,the night-outs during exams,still shamelessly going to the bakery having loads of portions untouched, to all the treats,Sunday lunches,all the missed calls to blank messages, the stupid fights to unnecessary tears to wholesome gossiping...and lots many more!!!
I wish to narrate the best birthday celebration ever!!The important thing is that it was not my birthday and yet I was wished;)
We had our internals coming up. And as it goes we were up studying late into the night.I was in my friend's room. On that particular night, life was normal till 11:45p.m. It also happens that one of my class boy's birthday was also on that day with whom my close friend was being teased !! ....As it struck 12 all the girls of my corridor barged into my friend's room(where all of us were) and began to wish her. Simultaneously there was a lot of activity happening in the boys hostel;)
All of us began wishing her "happy birthday !@#$%".....
Amongst all the commotion my close friends began screaming "Happy birthday Madhu!!"
I was shocked...at the same I was blushing as it was somebody's birthday too;) The rest of the crowd who didn't know anything about somebody were like" Madhu ko kyon wish kar rahe ho?"...then my friend told " Uski 'somebody special's' birthday hain aaj...usko wish karo"
Then everybody began screaming "Happy birthday Madhu" very loudly..:):)I was speechless. It was too much. I didn't know how to react...say thanks or to resent. Whatever I did or tried to do was a total fiasco!!It was definitely a give-away!!;);)
I started getting messages and calls from my other friends in the other floors.
If all this was not enough my friends even made me cut a cake....easily available was a mango and a mousambi...it was then neatly arranged on a plate...on a small box was a lighted candle!!I was made to blow the candle and then cut the fruits(cake)...
After a lot of debating it was finally agreed that even my close friend would cut the cake with me that night.
Ooof....we then cut the fruits and distributed it among all our friends....all of us managed to get really small pieces but it was the best fruits I have had!! I was very happy!!I was all smiles and giggles:):)
The next day in class all my class mates wished me a very happy birthday with smiles...(they all knew that my birthday was on 14 Nov!!);)...and yet they wished me:):)
Oh it was the most spectacular celebration ever!!I felt very good. They had made my day!!I don't know how that 'somebody' celebrated the Day...but I truly had an amazing time!!People had to remind me to stop smiling that day!!!:):)
The only sad part is that I was not in a position to wish 'someone' that day...but it is never too late.Wish you a very happy birthday!!!
Bottom line being dedicated to only my friends...I love all of you... Thanks for being there for me and thanks for making me feel so so special!!....mmmuaah to all of you!!!:):)

No comments: